How is your homes curb-appeal?
- Have you noticed peeling paint or rotted wood around your chimney?
- Is your property’s original paint peeling or faded?
- Are the exterior paint colors outdated?
- Does failed caulking and rotted wood have you concerned about water leaks?
- Have rodents and birds found a new home in your home’s attack?
- Is it time to update the exterior prior to listing your home with a realtor?
We notice the little things
Our experienced crews will perform all necessary caulking and sealining critical to protecting your property from water damage, air leaks and animal intrusion.
It’s all in the preparation
Cleaning, caulking, protecting. ServiceFirst Painting will pressure wash, and if necessary hand wipe all painted surfaces. The entire home is completely re-caulked and of course, entirely protected prior to painting.
Classic quality. Traditional workmanship. It’s all in the details.
At ServiceFirst Painting we refuse to apply inferior coatings. Our attention to detail and careful application of quality Sherwin-Williams primers and coatings ensure a job done right the first time, guaranteed.
Follow Through and Following Up
ServiceFirst Painting is committed to quality workmanship and excellence in service, guaranteeing our valued customers a worry-free painting experience.